CAMWorks Milling software for G-code programming CNC mill machines is available in a variety of configurations, so you can purchase exactly what you need now and add to your CAM system as your business grows.
2.5 Axis Milling includes automatic roughing,finishing, thread milling, face milling and single point (drilling, boring, reaming, tapping) cycles to machine prismatic features.
- Machining algorithms use the latest toolpath and gouge protection methods.
- Cutting cycles provide fast, gouge-protected toolpaths using ball, flat end mill, taper, corner round, thread mill and hog nose tools.
- Automatic toolpath optimization increases program efficiency.
High Speed Machining
Powerful integrated strategies are included in very milling module to generate efficient, smooth, gouge-free toolpaths that maintain continuous machine tool motion for higher feedrates, improved surface finish, reduced wear on cutters and longer life for machine tools. These strategies deliver advanced machining and linking solutions for your molds, tools, dies and complex multi-axis parts.
CAMWorks leverages the power and flexibility of SolidWorks Assembly mode to support CNC programming of multiple parts for production machining and to more accurately represent the machining environment.
Some of the key benefits include:
- The entire machining environment can be modelled including machine components, parts, stock, clamps, and fixtures. As much or as little detail as desired can be modelled in the SolidWorks assembly document.
- Multiple copies of a part can be positioned in the assembly document and machined with CAMWorks.
- The same part can be machined with multiple different machine tools.
- Multiple SolidWorks configurations can be machined in one assembly document.
- Ability to split instances of the same part and generate separate features and operations.
- CAMWorks data from CAD part models can be imported into an assembly document.